[mythtv-users] Myth deletion not working correctly?

Andy Stewart andystewart at attbi.com
Thu Jun 12 22:13:49 EDT 2003

On Thursday 12 June 2003 8:49 pm, Andy Stewart wrote:

> I have this same problem.  I'm using BlackBox and I tried the suggestions
> from above, but the problem remains.  This wasn't a problem in the CVS
> versions prior to the 0.9 release, but is now a problem with 0.9.1.  I'll
> keep poking at this to see if I can fix it, and if I do, I'll post the
> result.

My mistake...these setting *did* work for me to fix the focus problem in
BlackBox:

session.screen0.focusNewWindows:        True
session.screen0.focusModel:     SloppyFocus
session.screen0.focusLastWindow:        False

Now, however, after successfully(?) deleting a couple of shows, they still
appear in the GUI with size 0 (but they aren't in my /video directory where
the .nuv files usually reside).  How do I resolve this?

Thanks!

Andy

--
Andy Stewart, Founder