[mythtv-users] Re: Myth deletion not working correctly?

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Thu Jun 12 11:17:03 EDT 2003

 > I am having a problem...at the end of watching a recording, it
 > asks me if i want to delete the show...I say yes, and then it
 > brings me back to the recorded shows menu, and has a popup
 > asking me to confirm deletion.  At that point, I can't do
 > anything.  I've tried remote buttons and keys...nothing.

I have seen this problem several times.  What happens is the focus
gets lost on the deletion popup window.  Since I only use a remote, I
can't get the focus back.  I have to dig out my mouse and move the
cursor around to get the focus onto the dialog.  Pretty annoying.
Only seems to happen half the time the delete dialog comes up.

I thought it was just something weird on my side.  Perhaps a small
bug?  Anyone else getting this behavior?

-Mike

--
Michael J. Sherman  |  Software Developer  |  Digital Sandbox, Inc.
"There are 10 types of people in the world - those who know binary and