[mythtv-users] twm focus issues... possible fix?

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Wed Jun 11 23:09:01 EDT 2003

The f.focus didn't really do anything.  However, I think I found a few
things that significantly improved the loss of focus.  I've attached the
.twmrc file for those interested.

THe only times I lose focus is when I try to delete a recorded show & when
I try to select Music with Mythmusic.  Gallery, weather, exitingm and
watching TV work fine now.

-Rob