[mythtv-users] Re: mythtv-users Digest, Vol 5, Issue 41

Charles Choukalos choukalos at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 10:45:53 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I'm having some problems when I tried to migrate to v
0.9 last night.  The most significant/odd one is that
on my master backend (I have 2 mythtv systems... a
server, and a tv top version).

The Master backend runs mythbackend and mythfrontend
fine.  It does give errors for trying to load some
.png files?! but at least runs.  The other systems (a
slave?) runs mythbackend fine... but won't run
anything else.  Both MythVideo and MythFrontend
puke... it dies on an error trying to load from the
default thems directory..... leftarrow.png  (there's
no leftarrow.png in the directory.  If I copy
uparrow.png to leftarrow.png and rightarrow.png it
pukes with an error trying to load leftarrow.png
further down the list).  This is just a default RH 8.0
installation.  Do I have to compile a different
version of QT or add some other library that I didn't
have to before with Mythtv-v8.0?

Also, the new mythvideo.... nice interface... but Wow
dude... I've got over 800 video files on my server...
this flat file thing is killing me... can't it
organize by directory?  Is this in the plans for CVS?

Thanks,
Chuck