[mythtv-users] Re: Key controls

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Wed Jun 11 11:47:21 EDT 2003

?versa vise and beginning the at end the put should we that of because
sO ;-)

I know what you're saying but it not a B/W situation IMHO.

Anyway, yes I use 0.9 from CVS because I was told to ;-)
It was the only way to get things to work with the PVR-250 that I own.
But of course I forgot that I was actually running a pssibly unstable
version from CVS.
But rest assured I've been led down the straight path again, I'll try
not to ask questions again I should not be asking ;-)