[mythtv-users] Re: Key controls

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Wed Jun 11 11:30:04 EDT 2003

Using 0.9 from CVS out of necessity (because of PVR-250).

I'll switch to the distribution the moment you publish 0.9.1 :-)

I'd normally stay away from CVS versions, but this project has made me
compile things to a degree never seen by me before (for linux that is):
ivtv, irman, lirc, alsa, myth and now I might need to do xfree86 as well
because of the support for the VIA CLE266 that is on my M-10000 board
(but I'm waiting one more day for to see if the promised pre-release
xfree86 rpms will be released ;-).

-Tako