[mythtv-users] losing focus in twm

Michael Williams lists at arcanamm.com
Wed Jun 11 01:18:42 EDT 2003

I dont have a focus problem, I do have a problem with the keyboard
stopping working when using TWM. Happens about 30 seconds into starting
Mythfrontend under TWM, and my only recourse is to switch VTs then kill
the GDM process which kicks me back to the login prompt.  This doesnt
happen in KDE or Gnome, only in TWM.  And it happens every single time.

Now that I think about it, does that sound like a focus problem?