[mythtv-users] MythMusic-0.9

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Tue Jun 10 23:49:30 EDT 2003

Okay, here's what's happened so far:

1) made the change to the 0-8-to-0-9.sql & commited to mysql (no errors)

2) Reloaded mythmusic & then exited.  I still received these errors:

metadata.o: Your database is out of whack (no tracks, missing columns, etc.). Not good.
playlist.o: This is either the first time you've run mythmusic while

3) I then inserted a CD, and imported it into Myth.  This eliminated the
whacked database error, however, the playlist error is still occuring.

bash-2.05b# mythfrontend
connecting to backend server: 127.0.0.1:6543
playlist.o: Hey! I can't load playlists if you don't give me a hostname!
playlist.o: Hey! I can't load playlists if you don't give me a hostname!
Terminated

On a plus side, mythmusic is now a heckuvalot faster, so obviously that
sql patch did something right.

-Rob