[mythtv-users] Does the tv-out work with WinTV PVR 350?

Graham Siener Graham_Siener at brown.edu
Tue Jun 10 18:29:37 EDT 2003

I'm looking at making a myth tv box, and was wondering if you can use the
tv-out from the wintv card.  I couldn't find anything about it, and this
would allow me to use a micro-atx system I already have (it's an asus nforce
a7n266-vm board, no tv-out).

Any ideas?  Thanks for the help and I can't wait to set this bad boy up!

Graham

PS If anyone wants to part with a pvr 350, I'd gladly be willing to
trade/pay for it.  See my thread at Anandtech for more info:

http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.cfm?catid=45&threadid=1068418