[mythtv-users] None

Johnny Swindle johnny_swindle at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 18:59:50 EDT 2003

Greetings everyone!!

I have been following this list for a while and would
love to dive into using MythTV.  However, the
combination of factors listed in the subject line make
me very nervous.  If anyone out there has gotten the
combination of RHL 9 and Hauppauge PVR 250 to work and
would not mind doing some major hand-holding for a
Linux newbie, then contact me off line at
johnny_swindle at yahoo.com

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

JS