[mythtv-users] bttv card and tuner type set via modules.conf

Michael Williams lists at arcanamm.com
Mon Jun 9 21:40:54 EDT 2003

Actually I was wrong, and didnt understand that just because a module is
in modules.conf they dont auto load at boot. heh. It is loading
correctly when needed, however it isnt detecting the tuner and card type
correctly, even though I specify it on the line below.  Is there some
way you have to do it in the modules.conf that is different than when
you modprobe it?  If I just let it autoload, the picture is very very
poor and 1 channel off, but if I rmmod it and then modprobe it with the
parameters below it works correctly.

Basically the question is, how to get bttv to load with the right card
type and tuner type via modules.conf.