[mythtv-users] streaming latency problem

Ralf Haller ralf at brap.de
Mon Jun 9 21:57:29 EDT 2003

I am using a 100MBit  direct connection and are experiencing these
timeouts. It can't be due to the bandwidth.

I checked the network traffic with iptraf and during these latency times
there is no traffic between the frontend and the backend at all. The
problem must be within the protocol (timeout, deadlock?).

Ralf