[mythtv-users] Easy Picture Upload (WAS: Re: Comments & FeatureRequests)

Brian Wente bwente at travelatro.com
Mon Jun 9 00:01:49 EDT 2003

I thought the same thing! What I did was install gallery
http://gallery.menalto.com/

It has an easy interface to upload photos and does a great job managing
them. The best part is that it resizes the photos and makes thumbnails.

I just need to figure out how to modify it to store the 800 X 600 versions
for MythGallery in a separate directory.

-- Brian W