[mythtv-users] invalid cardid -1

Scott Blomfield ScottB at Cavps.com
Mon Jun 9 10:24:31 EDT 2003

I seem to see this request quite a bit. When I get a chance I'll try to
hack up a perl script to do it automatically, if someone else hasn't
already. I don't have a MythTV box (or the time to mock one up), so if
someone could dump their database and send it to me, I will import it
into my linux box here and generate said utility.

Isaac, any particular format/order you'd prefer it in? I was thinking a
couple of CSV files tgz'd would do the trick pretty nicely...

Thanks,

Scott