[mythtv-users] Backend stuffed up in RequestRingBufferBlock

Adam Biskobing tv at badmoon.com
Mon Jun 9 00:57:07 EDT 2003

I had this exact same issue, and today I fixed it, by changing out my
motherboard.  Someone on the ivtv list told me they had the same problem
with an Asus A7V motherboard, and a few others listed other KT133 chipset
based boards as having prolems.  So if you're having an issue similar to
this one, try a non KT133 motherboard