[mythtv-users] Mythmusic performance ...

Matt matt at solecize.com
Sat Jun 7 00:19:24 EDT 2003

Sounds similar to the problem where you had to edit mainvisual.cpp and
playbackbox.cpp

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=63101

Although, I thought this problem was supposed to be resolved in the CVS
version

I did experience a similar problem that was solved be the edit, but I'm
not running the CVS version, so this may not be applicable

Matt