[mythtv-users] mythbackend segfaulting (reason unknown)

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Fri Jun 6 17:51:58 EDT 2003

That's what I assumed as well. I added mythtv (the user I run it as) to
the audio and video groups, I also tried chmod 666 on /dev/audio*, /dev/dsp*,
/dev/vbi*, and /dev/video*.

Still No Joy.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at gapsinc.com                   Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
How many people have to die before we put an end to dying altogether?
                                                      -- theonion.com