[mythtv-users] WinTV-Theater ?

Marc Kessels kessels at rijnh.nl
Fri Jun 6 18:20:28 EDT 2003

Just to avoid confusion: because it was named in the same mail as the
wintv-theater about surround sound, I just assumed that it did have
surround sound capabilities, but I do not have such a device, so I really
don't know.... (what I should have said in my mail was: If the PVR250
supports surround sound, Mythtv MIGHT be able to support it...., this in
contrast to the winTV theater: It is capable of surround sound, but MythTV
is designed such that it does not support this.)