[mythtv-users] mythbackend will only run as root

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Thu Jun 5 22:16:05 EDT 2003

Changing permission on the symbolic link propagates the change to the
linked device. What devices does MythTV nee access too? Maybe I missed one.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at gapsinc.com                   Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
How many people have to die before we put an end to dying altogether?
                                                      -- theonion.com