[mythtv-users] requirements?

Dane Kantner webmaster at cmtweb.com
Thu Jun 5 15:47:46 EDT 2003

> while using 2 win-tv pvr-250's. And where is the best place to get

its my understanding that you can't use two pvr250s in the same system right
now... (something about the driver--probably will be fixed?--do some
research at past posts and see if you can find info on that)
> these cards cheaper? My local compUSA has them for $150 each. Is this
> a good going rate?

you can get them on ebay w/out remote for $100... if you go to mysimon.com
theres a company selling it for $137 w/ remote...so i guess 150 isn't bad
for retail depending on what the shipping charge/tax situation is w/ that
place