[mythtv-users] AC97 onboard audio and nuppel video recording

Rob Comstock mythtv at westcoastlinux.com
Wed Jun 4 15:51:20 EDT 2003

lspci reports the following:
   00:07.5 Multimedia audio controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. AC97 Audio Controller (rev 50)

/proc/interrupts as the following entry:
    11:      25078          XT-PIC  eth1, via82cxxx

and I believe the via82cxxx is the audio device. perhaps I am wrong? This
being the case it looks like it shared IRQ 11 with eth1 device. Should I try
to get away from this?

Thanks!

Rob