[mythtv-users] Sell mythtv "set-top" boxes

ramon.roca at xcombo.com ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Wed Jun 4 12:44:53 EDT 2003

A group of friends here in spain we do have already a domain and a hosted in
us that we bought a few months ago. we planned to setup a site for a spanish
user community interested in things related to set-top issues, not
restricted to mythtv, however we still had no time for doing so. So right
now is not being used, and even if it will be, that doesn't means that have
to create any conflict.
Since it's hosted, there is no problem on availability, etc. Has about of
400Mb of free space, 1 mysql database, phpnuke, forum... already
installed...
I've seen also similar offers, so more than having a place to setup the
site... its a matter of having a webmaster isn't?

If someone wants, we have no problem on providing the acces.

Ramon.