[mythtv-users] PVR250 + TVWonder = jerky

Vincent AE Scott mythtv at codex.net
Tue Jun 3 23:59:27 EDT 2003

#if ijr /* Jun 03, 04:50 */
> On Tuesday 03 June 2003 03:01 pm, Vincent AE Scott wrote:
> > on the whole, mythtv has been pretty reliable for me, up until the last
> > week.
>
> Mind trying current CVS and seeing if it's better?  I've made the output code
> that Bruce and I have been messing around with optional, with a new
> 'Experimental AV Sync' option in the playback section to enable it.  Not
> having this checked should use the older (ie, previous to last week) code.

#endif /* ijr at po.cwru.edu */

Thanks for the quick response ;-)
I've tried it with the rtjpg codec and it didnt make the slightest bit
of difference. :(  enabled and disabled, and it was still jittery.

so then i tried switching over to mpeg4, and the jittery playback
suddenly ceased.  that was with the new option both enabled and
disabled.  so it looks more likey that the problem is with the rtjpg
codec.

Thanks for all the great work ;-)

-v

--
keys:  http://codex.net/pgp/gpg.asc http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 I can see clearly now, the brain is gone...