[mythtv-users] Segmentation Fault in Setup

Steven J. Finnegan sjf at controlsoftcorp.com
Mon Jun 2 17:49:46 EDT 2003

At 16:12 6/2/2003, you wrote:
>Steven J. Finnegan wrote:
>
>>At 14:09 6/2/2003, you wrote:
>>
>>>When attempting to configure the backend system, a Segmentation fault
>>>occurs as soon as I enter the "Input Connections" menu.
>>>
>>>The card (WinTV-250) is install, and I can capture TV video from
>>>/dev/video0.
>
>I got this when I tried the download version from the website. The CVS
>version worked fine though.

Well, I hate to sound stupid (I mean I really, REALLY hate it), but could
you give me the 30-second description as to how to download it from CVS?
The page at http://sourceforge.net/projects/mythtv/ doesn't show any files,
and I don't see any references to getting it from CVS on the mythtv website.

Thanks,
sjf

Steven J. Finnegan, President
Controlsoft Corporation