[mythtv-users] Re: Pundit vs xbox frontend, tracking down jitters

MegaDeTH megadeth at reefs.org
Mon Jun 2 20:46:40 EDT 2003

Also, if your going to do it, this is the step by step install
directions for the current debian, I had a few hickups on includes and
sources for the debs, working well now, I wasnt used to working with
debian, RH/Slack put things in different locations, and it was my first
time with apt-get, also note, xbox libs are slightly different, standard
libs wont install, you have to use the xbox dist site.

setup xbox (boot debian install cd)
defaults on extra 2 gig space (if you have 10gb drive)
download mythtv csv
add following line to /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu:8088/~mdz/debian woody lame
apt-get update
apt-get install lame
apt-get install liblame-dev