[mythtv-users] Pundit vs xbox frontend, tracking down jitters

Kirby Vandivort kvandivo at ks.uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 2 18:30:29 EDT 2003

i'd like a bit more info about your xbox frontend.. which modchip are
you using?  your setup sounds very similar to what i'm looking into.
I've got a single pvr-250 running on a p4 2.4 right now, but i'm
wanting to drop some xboxes in for the frontend work.  Just haven't
decided to actually bite the bullet and do it yet.