[mythtv-users] Re:Sell mythtv "set-top" boxes

Brian Blalock bblalock at mtco.com
Mon Jun 2 06:24:47 EDT 2003

This is pretty close to what I was looking for in my "Database of working
systems" question.

A list of "turnkey" hardware to purchase plus a single ISO to download with
all of the software I needed would have been nice.

Has making a custom Knoppix disk with the latest MythTV software and
everything else that's needed been discussed to death yet?