[mythtv-users] Myth music questions...

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 1 22:26:48 EDT 2003

What kind of network is the Samaba share on?  WiFi, 10Mbps or 100Mbps?  Even a
100Mbps network could seriously impact how much time this takes versus a DMA
133 hard disk.  I have 30GB of mp3s and it certainly didn't take more than an
hour (more like 30-40 minutes) to scan them.  Granted, even that is a long
time, but if it's taking you >30hrs then I think it's time to ditch the
network mount.

-JAC