[mythtv-users] Sound volume when recording with btaudio

Eric Thelin eric at generation-i.com
Thu Jul 31 02:22:39 EDT 2003

I have noticed that the shows that I record have a low sound volume
compared music or non-nuv videos played on the same box.  I am using
btaudio for my hauppauge win-tv card and it seems to be working fine
otherwise.  The sound is high enough that if I turn the volume up to
almost full on my TV it is an acceptable level.  But then when I listen
to music I have to adjust the base level so I don't get blasted out.  If
I were using a standard sound card input I would look to mixer settings
but they don't seem to be adjustable for the btaudio mixer.

Eric