[mythtv-users] PVR-250 Brightness Color Contrast reset whenchanging channels

Adam Hirsch mythtv at quakerporn.com
Wed Jul 30 10:44:27 EDT 2003

I've got a PVR250 and am running 0.10, but brightness, contrast,
tint, etc, controls seem locked in the OSD.  Hitting the appropriate
function keys brings up the floater, but the value for each of these
settings comes up as "-1%" and won't be changed.  I could set them manually
using test_ioctl, I suppose... are these deliberately locked, and I should
be using a CVS version?

Adam

--
Professionals tend to fire on the same synapses all the time ...  I think it's
crucial that you enjoy yourself along the way.  I was encouraged to read that