[mythtv-users] Re: Advice

Jason Schloer schloer.jason at tangoinc.com
Tue Jul 29 16:08:35 EDT 2003

I actually ran into a nasty moiré pattern when I finally hooked up
S-Video last night instead of composite(I'm running a Verto GF4). Anyway
setting the VideoStandard(or something like that) option in my
XF86Config to SVIDEO and rebooting did away with it totally. Not sure if
it's the same thing you ran into, but thought I'd mention it. S-Video
looks much nicer.

Jason Schloer