[mythtv-users] bttv driver & Aver Studio TV Tuner

Saravanan Subbiah saravanan_subbiah at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 15:11:06 EDT 2003

appeee ....

After trying different version of bttv with all possible different
options, I finally changed the IRQ loop count in the bttv-driver.c from
20 to 200 and preliminary tests all passed. I was able to watch *and(
switch channels in mythtv without any VIDEOSYSC problem. Will do more
testing in the evening.

I am now having a test m/c with ATA33 Hardddisk which I am planning to
upgrade. I see that when I watch TV the pictures kind of jitters. Would
it be coz of ATA33 ? Is ATA 33 enough to sustain the data pumped in by
MythTv ?

-Saravanan