[mythtv-users] xmltv error in na.

Jason Cooper jcooper at nevernight.net
Sun Jul 27 08:31:18 EDT 2003

Jason (jcooper at nevernight.net) wrote:
> Hey, anyone else unable to pull up listings with xmltv today?  I'm
> running xmltv 0.5.14 for mythtv 0.10.  It's been working since 0.5.14
> came out and today just quit with the following error:
>
> request failed with code: 500:Internal Server Error
>
> Did the listings page change again?

Sorry guys, my mistake.  Apparently my experimental use of gtk-gnutella
crashed my netgear router (?!).  I had no internet, nothing.  When I
plugged directly into the cable modem, things were fine.  I had to cycle
the power on the router to get everything working again.  Not a
myth/xmltv problem...

Cooper.