[mythtv-users] XV and FX5200. Does it work?

Hans-Christian Prytz hcp_public at prytz.net
Thu Jul 24 15:20:26 EDT 2003

On Thursday 24 July 2003 14:00, joel at rosafluffmoln.nu wrote:
> If your not already using it, try the binary nvidia drivers. It works
> great, atleast on my TNT2 and gforce 2.

I am using the latest nvidia drivers, and they have worked fine on another
machine (also Gentoo) with an on-board Geforce2. The only problem there was
with overscan, but xv worked fine.

I'm currently recompiling xfree to see if there is something there that is the
problem.

Also I noteiced something strange with the agpgart module (from gentoo's
kernel 2.4.20-r5). It says "Unsupported bridge" when loading, so I guess the
nvidia driver uses it's own (nvagp)

This might be part of the problem.

Hans-Christian