[mythtv-users] Compilation segmentation faults

Jason Schloer schloer.jason at tangoinc.com
Tue Jul 22 11:48:50 EDT 2003

I was having the exact same problem when I first setup my new machine
with Myth. Eventually I got it to compile, but then one day it just
died, as in the machine wouldn't boot. Went out and bought a few pieces
of hardware and turned out it was the memory. Took all the parts back
bought some nice corsair memory and I haven't had a problem since. Not
necessarily the same problem as you're having, but it's a place to
start.

Jason Schloer
Tango Enterprises, Inc.
11150 Sunset Hills Rd., #250