[mythtv-users] mpeg2 playback glitches

Curtis Stanford curtis at stanfordcomputing.com
Mon Jul 21 18:46:10 EDT 2003

https://craxor.com/ivtv

I've posted another message because I've apparently spoken too soon. I'm still
getting the partial frames but the frequency has decreased with new firmware.

I'm wondering if it's my frontend dropping stuff. I think I'll go to my
backend and play some stuff with mplayer and see if the frames are missing in
the recorded file as well.