[mythtv-users] Off-Topic - Wireless - DATA request

Brandon Beattie bbeattie-maillist at linkexplorer.com
Mon Jul 21 14:47:44 EDT 2003

There's too many keyboard, mice, remotes rf and ir out there to keep
track of through e-mails.

I'll put together a detailed table of all keyboards, mice, remotes,
gamepads, etc if people will just send me information on what works and
how well, etc, then I'll post the URL.

So, if you have any input device, fill out the form below and send it to
me.   I'll get this done soon and hopefully be able to save a lot of
people time.

Form:
For each device, (Keyboard, mouse, remote, IR/RF Receiver, IR/RF
Transmitter) please fill out the following.

Device:                   (Keyboard, mouse, remote)
Signal:                   (RF, IR, Cable)
Brand Name:               (Logitech)
Model:                    (Wireless RF 120 key)
Usable Range:             (7'[What you have been able to get, not spec])
Buttons:                  (120, 3, 30, etc)
Battery Type:             (4-AAA, 2-AA)
Battery-Life:             (If you've tested this yourself)
Cost:                     ($30.00 from COMPUSA, etc)
Install notes:   (How did you install it? steps?, webspages used?)

Usage notes:     (Any problems you've had, what works, what doesn't?
quality? How do you like it?)

Software tested with:    (What apps have you gotten your device to work
with?)

Other comments:          (Speak your mind)

Recommend:               (yes or no)

If Keyboard..
Media keys work:          (yes or no)
Media keys programmable:  (yes or no)
Mouse on keyboard:        (yes or no)

If Mouse..
Scroll Wheel:             (yes or no)
Optical:                  (yes or no)

If Remote..
Programmable:             (yes or no)
Programmable for keyboard events:             (yes or no)
Programmable for mouse events:                (yes or no)

If Transmitter/Reciever..
Software used:            (LIRC, etc)