[mythtv-users] mpeg2 playback glitches

Curtis Stanford curtis at stanfordcomputing.com
Mon Jul 21 11:42:56 EDT 2003

Hey all, I have to say Mythtv is working pretty well for me right now. I am
noticing some minor glitches in mpeg2 playback (recorded on the backend
through a PVR-250). Once in a while (maybe once or twice a minute) I get a
glitchy frame in the playback. It looks like it's a proper frame just offset
by a certain amount. This happens in live TV mode and watching recordings.

Just wondering if this is a known problem or if it's my hardware or setup.

Thanks

Curtis