[mythtv-users] Compliling only a Mythfronted question

Donald Cook DCook at t-online.de
Mon Jul 21 13:29:36 EDT 2003

I am going to try to setup a mythfrontend only system (I have my
backend system up and running).

Is there an easy way to only compile the modules needed for the
frontend to work with out compiling the entire myth package?

I make the assumtion that I can just delete programs/mythbackend and
the make program will not miss it and cause an error.  If this is true
is there any other directories that I can delete before I do the make
that will not be missed by the make file or when running just a
frontend system?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

donald