[mythtv-users] MythTV shopping list

hayward at slothmud.org hayward at slothmud.org
Sun Jul 20 20:38:07 EDT 2003

I have a 1.2 Duron and using default settings (480x480) half the time I
Watch LiveTV, it has "puases" in it every 10-35 seconds.  But then there
are times when I can watch live tv without any issues at all.  *shrug*

>From my experience, I'd say go with a faster CPU than a 1.2 Duron even.
I'm sure with tweaking, I can get it to run fine with that CPU though.

--
Brian

>Thanks for all the replies.
>
>I might take the opportunity to upgrade my desktop and use it as my myth
>box.  It's a 1GHz Thunderbird.  That should work, right?
>
>What do most people do for remotes?
>
>-Rob

Brian Hayward