[mythtv-users] I guess I don't understand...

Leo Laksmana beol at laksmana.net
Fri Jul 18 14:01:40 EDT 2003

I currently use rca directv box for my mythtv (cable sucks anyway :) but
I may have to give up my directv for digital cable soon (hik hik hik...
so much for cable sucks :(

Truthfully I like the serial solution better than having to setup
irblaster, the hair pulling experience that I have been reading in the
mailing list convince me enough to work with serial interface. Plus it's
one thing less you have to worry about to setup, plug in the cable, find
the script and voila... but that's really my preference...

-Leo