[mythtv-users] mythweb colorized show categories

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Fri Jul 18 11:10:09 EDT 2003

How about taking a look at this list for movies?

http://us.imdb.com/Sections/Genres/

Action
Adventure
Animation
Comedy
Crime
Documentary
Drama
Musical
Family
Fantasy
Film-Noir
Horror
Musical
Mystery
Romance
Sci-Fi
Short
Thriller
War
Western

Most are already in the list below, but I would at least add Animation
(don't think that Animation = Children) and separate SciFi and Fantasy
(they're completely different for me).

Cheers,
 -Tako