[mythtv-users] Separate mythvideo modules

Mark Edwards irish at irishmark.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 15:14:04 EDT 2003

Hi
Would it be possible to modify mythvideo to pass the module a directory for
it to start in?
I only ask because I would like to have three mythvideo modules on my menu
because I have music videos, tv episodes and films and I would like these on
a separate menu item?
Is there any way to do anything like this?

I was thinking one way would be to modify mythvideo to accept a directory
parameter, so if it was started like 'mythvideo /music_vids/' from the menu
then it would use this as the directory

Mark