[mythtv-users] Universal Remotes with your IR Receiver?

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Wed Jul 16 20:23:51 EDT 2003

I would recommend the Sony RM-VL1000.  Had no problems learning the
codes for the seven or so different pieces of equipment I have,
including an IR keyboard for use with my Myth box.

P.S. - I have a new theme that I would invite you all to test out.  See
what you think.  It's definitely inspired by just1nux's visor theme.
BlueSky:  http://www.stealthboy.com/pvr_contrib.php