[mythtv-users] Audio stays active on exit

a s ax763 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 14:25:32 EDT 2003

Do you have the line output un-muted in the mixer?
The line input needs to
be selected as the recording source, but it must be
muted where it goes to
the sound card output.  The PCM output should not be
muted, so that Myth's
sound output can be heard.  The other symptom of
having the line output
un-muted would be that the sound would be ahead of the
video when watching
live TV.