[mythtv-users] feasibility of XBOX as a backend AND frontend

SamS sams2100 at samspam.net
Wed Jul 16 15:22:06 EDT 2003

I have a question about the whole xbox encoding idea... does anyone know
if the USB version of the capture device can capture at a decent
quality?  If its usb2.0 then I'm sure it can since it has the bandwidth,
but what usb version does the xbox have?  I'd be willing to bet that the
version is 1.2 or something for the xbox and that you'll never get good
video quality over a usb capture card.  Anyone know?