[mythtv-users] Pundit POST problems?

Kevin Gibbons kevin at kgibbons.com
Wed Jul 16 01:40:49 EDT 2003

I swapped out the Kingston memory I had in the system, for some Corsair I
had in another system --- and it booted up just fine.  I used to have
problems with this PC2700 Kingston memory in another ASUS system, so there's
definitely something to it.

Anyway... the Corsair memory booted up just fine with my Pundit -- go figure
:)  And the Kingston memory works like a champ in my ABIT windows machine.
So all is well again.

Thanks for the responses guys... much appreciated.

KG