[mythtv-users] ATI TV Wonder VE Users

Rob Snow lists at dympna.com
Tue Jul 15 11:41:17 EDT 2003

I was hoping this might fix my problem with my VE card.  Since I brought my VE
equipped card back from my business apartment to my home I've been gettting some
weird interference.  A TV attached to the same cable comes in clearly and changing
cables doesn't seem to help.  I've even checked for a proper ground on the CATV
and tried different cable outlets in the house...same output, all TV's are clear.

Any ideas?  (tuner=2 & tuner=17 tried, pll=0,1,2)

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 06:07:00 -0700 (PDT), Joshua Santelli wrote