[mythtv-users] mythtranscode

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jul 14 01:15:01 EDT 2003

ok, just started poking around with this one, too.  Is there yet a way
to use this to split out per the cutlist without re-encoding?  There was
some talk about this a few days ago, but I guess I wasn't paying very
good attention as to whether it was about mythtranscode, or the actual
transcode portions of mythbackend (which are commented out, if I
understand correctly).   I don't mind manually running this if that's
what it does.

-Chris

(running lower and lower on disk space - who'd have ever thought that
120 gigs would go so quickly!)