[mythtv-users] nuv -> svcd

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jul 14 00:34:57 EDT 2003

> Forgive my ignorance, but what is this cutlist I keep seeing?

while watching a recording, press "m" - it brings up mythtv's editor,
where you can cut out commercials (or import from the auto-flagged list
if "flag commercials" is turned on - with "z").

> where do I add that code you listed to mythencode.pl script to get it
> to do svcd instead of divx/avi??

you'll need to do more than just paste that into mythencode.  I pasted
that as an example of what needs to be done.  When (if) I get all of
this working, I'll make my script available, and I'm sure that it'll
also get integrated into mythmkmovie.

-Chris